Jujutsu Kaisen anime has managed to conquer fans’ hearts with a lot of fascinating moments and the latest episode contained one as well. Maki’s showed her superhuman abilities and fans are loving every moment.
Jujutsu Kaisen‘s anime is presently into the Kyoto Goodwill Event, and the initial not many episodes of the season have indicated exactly what the contenders from the Kyoto Jujutsu Tech sister school are able to do. However, as we have found in the most recent series of episodes, the Tokyo contenders have a few stunts up their own sleeves just as the warriors we presently can’t seem to find in real life have been flaunting their moves. The most up to date scene of the arrangement moved the concentration to the Zenin family.
While the anime’s past episodes have alluded to Maki and Mai’s Zenin family circumstance, Episode 17 of the arrangement at last gave us a full gander at their muddled past. Incidentally, while Maki doesn’t have any reviled energy capacity of her own, because of a puzzling settlement, she has gotten some upgraded overly human degrees of solidarity similarly as Yuji Itadori.
In any case, her abilities are undeniably more exact as she attempts to turn into a high evaluation alchemist in spite of her Zenin family’s fights. This implies she’s gotten solid and talented in her own right, and fans adored seeing those abilities in real life against two Kyoto adversaries in the episode.
Check out fans’ reaction to Maki’s recent fascinating scene:
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3, 2020.
ALSO READ: 7 Most Anticipated Anime Series Of 2021
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time