Megumi Fushiguro’s arrangements for Kenjaku’s Culling Game proceeds with the freshest manga chapter, and the main significant assignment is by one way or another getting Kinji Hakari to help them in the impending competition as he’s as yet the last incredible contender waiting out there who was promoted to battle on Satoru Gojo and Yuta Okkotsu’s level. Megumi and Yuji Itadori discovered Hakari working a mysterious battle club, and the past cliffhanger saw Yuji assembled in for a conference with the slippery warrior.
Jujutsu Kaisen manga’s past chapter uncovered that Hakari needed to enlist Yuji for a task inside his battle club, however, the most current chapter sees this rapidly self-destructs as Hikari discovers that Yuji is really from Jujutsu Tech. Feeling that Yuji is there in the interest of the school, a battle before long breaks out and we get our first gander at the apparently incredible method Hakari has available to him that has something to do with tram train entryways.
At the point when Hakari discovers through a sign from Kirara Hoshi that Yuji is really from Jujutsu Tech in Chapter 155, he starts battling Yuji right away. We can see he’s sly, and his procedure appears to trap his adversaries between the two entryways that show up out of nowhere. Yuji can stay aware of these stunts and break right out of these entryway traps, however obviously Hakari’s strategies are reasonable significantly more advanced than the short impression we see here.
It’s been actually promoted that Hikari is probably the most grounded warrior in the series that Gojo himself felt like he could depend on in an unpleasant circumstance, however, causing these ways to seem doesn’t quickly seem like that solid of a method. As we have learned previously, every method has a secret mystery and Hakari’s procedure specifically is one that series maker Akutami once referenced was difficult to incorporate into the series appropriately.
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 film is set to premiere on December 24, 2021.
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.