Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine’s official Twitter account declared on Friday that the new chapter of Gege Akutami’s Jujutsu Kaisen manga won’t show up in the current year’s tenth issue on February 8, because of Akutami’s unexpected illness.
The creator Akutami has now recuperated, and the manga will continue with the eleventh issue on February 15.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3, 2020.
ALSO READ: 7 Most Anticipated Anime Series Of 2021
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time