Notwithstanding, the manga’s famous creator is expected a break, and Gege Akutami will take it. The series has declared it is taking an inconclusive break, and two official remarks have been settled on the choice.
The initial one comes from the article group answerable for Jujutsu Kaisen. The gathering posted a message as of late affirming a rest is in transit, and the break was settled on after Akutami’s wellbeing started to fall apart.
The statement says the following:
“Due to the poor physical condition of Akutami Gege, Jujutsu Kaisen will be absent for some time from the next issue onward. Akutami wanted to continue writing, but after several discussions with the editorial department, it has been decided that it’s better for Akutami to take a break for a certain period of time. We determined it was the best decision for the mangaka to recover their physical condition,”
The subsequent statement came from the creator as he was sorry to fans for the break. In any case, Gege Akutami realizes his wellbeing is principal, and he needs to keep an eye on it prior to doing whatever else. Since you realize that is the thing that Yuji would need for him.
Gege Akutami said the following:
“I have been asked by the editorial department to take a break from the series, but I don’t want to slow down the weekly serialization of Jujutsu Kaisen since I’d like to draw the end of the series as soon as possible, and just put a hold on my answer,
“However, I’m just not able to recover my schedule compared to other mangaka when they take a single break. If nothing is done about this, the same thing will be repeated over and over again, so I decided to accept the proposal from the editorial department… Even if I say I’m sick, it’s not any serious illness. My mental health is completely fine, so do not worry about it. I’m really sorry I’ll have to keep you waiting. Once I come back, I’ll do my best with the serialization.”
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 anime film is set to release this Winter.
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.