The series has its own great atmosphere, the animation is pretty decent and with the supernatural plot the series managed to get an astounding amount of love and support and seeing a couple of episodes with the current quality proves that this will continue.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s fifth episode aired on October 31st, furthermore, it fans got a thought of what Nobara Kugisaki does in her personal time which is gaming.
Nobara is great sorcerer, however there is a whole other world to the young lady than meets the eye. She is a student with a ton on her plate on account of Yuji and Megumi, however things bubbled over in the anime’s most recent episode. All things considered, she is compelled to head out in different directions with one of her savages, yet she gets livened up when her seniors request her to participate in a occasion.
The scene being referred to shows Nobara think about the solicitation, and she starts to estimate what the occasion is about. She promptly trusts the function includes a Super Smash Bros. competition so she can show up everybody there.
Indeed, if the Wii variant of the game is accessible that is. Nobara isn’t versed in Super Smash Bros. Extreme, yet she is certain she can bring somebody down if the Wii game is accessible.
Check out the images from the anime’s fifth episode below:
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3.
The anime’s opening theme song “KAIKAIKITAN” is performed by EVE.
The new ending theme song, “LOST IN PARADISE” is performed by ALI ft AKLO.
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
ALSO READ: 8 Anime Protagonists Who Have Children
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.