Since the first introduction of the anime, one specific character became a fan top choice which is no one else than Gojo Satoru and one fan demonstrated that he isn’t visually impaired and is prime for various cosplayers to adjust for this real world.
Gojo is as of now an instructor at Jujutsu Tech, being liable for carrying Yuji Itadori into the overlap while likewise giving him a decision for his life that will bring about his own demise paying little heed to the choice he makes. With Gojo releasing his capacity by removing his blindfold, plainly this guide is in another force level altogether with regards to battling against the scourges of the world. In spite of the fact that he might be madly ground-breaking, Gojo has an insidious awareness of what’s actually funny and has been giving Yuji some comical undertakings to help control his reviled energy, for example, watching a large number of full-length films while battling against a boxing teddy bear, which is something unusual but great.
Down on Twitter, a cosplay artist named Hakken Ryou flaunted this incredibly cool Gojo Cosplay from Jujutsu Kaisen, brandishing a bunch of glasses rather than a blindfold to flaunt his reviled energy powers, yet exactly how cool the teacher can be the point at which he needs to in the anime establishment made by the creator of the manga Gege Akutami.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3.
ALSO READ: 18 Upcoming Anime Series/Movies in 2021
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
ALSO READ: 8 Anime Protagonists Who Have Children
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time