Jujutsu Kaisen is one of the biggest Shonen anime hits of the latest few years, and undoubtedly man fans are finding similarities with Tite Kubo’s worldwide famous legendary Shonen series Bleach, and it appears as though both anime establishments’ creators, Gege Akutami and Tite Kubo, will be met simultaneously to help advance their arrangement.
In spite of the fact that Bleach doesn’t as of now have an anime running, fans are hanging tight for the appearance of the “Thousand Year War Blood Arc” following the side project arrangement of Burn The Witch, which will be the anime variation of the Soul Society’s last story that was made by Tite Kubo.
This meeting won’t simply have both of these productive anime makers answer a few inquiries, yet will likewise see Tite Kubo and Gege Akutami drawing their number one characters from each other’s arrangement. Despite the fact that we don’t anticipate an authority hybrid occurring between the universe of condemnations and the universe of the Soul Society, we could predict characters from every anime establishment meeting in a future portion of the Jump games, with Jump Force going about as a stage for Shonen characters to battle against each other. Despite the fact that Jujutsu Kaisen wasn’t acquainted soon enough with be remembered for the list of this game, Bleach is all around addressed in the raving success.
Down on Twitter, a user named @WSJ_Manga delivered the news that Tite Kubo of Bleach notoriety and Gege Akutami of Jujutsu Kaisen will have a duel meeting to talk about their individual arrangement, just as providing some hybrid craft of their number one characters from the contrary arrangement!
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3, 2020.
ALSO READ: 7 Most Anticipated Anime Series Of 2021
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time