Jujutsu Kaisen, the up and coming anime‘s official website released the anime‘s first trailer on Wednesday.
The new trailer uncovers more cast, staff, and the anime’s October debut.
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Voice actor Junichi Suwabe joins the cast as the character Sukuna Ryōmen.
Previously announced cast members include:
- Junya Enoki as Yūji Itadori
- Yūma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
“(C) Gege Akutami, Shueisha / “Jujutsu Kaisen” Production Committee”