JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean anime‘s official Twitter account announced on Friday that the series is the most watched one on Netflix in Japan and the 6th most watched series overall in the United States.
Netflix appeared the 12 episode of the anime all around the world on Wednesday.
The series will air on TV in Japan in January on Tokyo MX, MBS, and BS11.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Animation Studio: David Production
- Kenichi Suzuki as the Chief Director
- Toshiyuki Kato as the Director
- Yasuko Kobayashi as the Composer
- Masanori Shino as the Character Designer
- Shun’ichi Ishimoto as the Stand Designer
- Yoshikazu Iwanami as the Sound Director
- Yūgo Kanno returns from Parts 3-5 as composer.
The JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean manga is the 6th piece of Araki’s JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure manga, and it proceeds with the story from the past sections. The manga happens in 2011, after Golden Wind, and focuses on Jolyne Cujoh, the girl of Stardust Crusaders hero Jotaro Kujo. After Jolyne is outlined for homicide and shipped off jail, she should go head to head against a previous adherent of Dio.