Japan’s national broadcaster NHK reported on Wednesday that it is delivering a live-action series adaptation of Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan, Hirohiko Araki’s side project manga for his JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure manga.
Issei Takahashi will play Rohan Kishibe, and the episodes will debut on the NHK General channel on December 28, 29, and 30 at 10:00 p.m. (8:00 am. EST).
The mini series’ first episode will be founded on the manga’s Fugō Mura story, where Rohan is hauled into an episode inside a tycoon’s manor.
The second episode will be founded on the Kushagara short story by Ballad Kitaguni in the novel side projects, where Rohan gets an unusual solicitation from individual manga maker Jugo Shishi.
The third episode is named D.N.A., and is a unique story where Rohan is examining his supervisor’s cognitive decline through spellbinding.
The cast includes:
- Marie Iitoyo as Kyoka Izumi
- Fūga Shibazaki as Ikkyū
- Mirai Moriyama as Jūgo Shishi
- Kumi Takiuchi as Mai Katahira
- Tomoya Nakamura as Tarō Hirai
Staff members include:
- Kazutaka Watanabe as the Director
- Yasuko Kobayashi as the Script Supervisor
- Naruyoshi Kikuchi as the Music Composer