Isekai Quartet anime‘s official website released a second promotional video, a TV ad, and home video discharge data for the up and coming second season on Tuesday.
Isekai Quartet anime’s official website uncovered signature melody data and the January 14 debut for the show’s subsequent season, Isekai Quartet 2. The anime will debut on Tokyo MX on January 14 late around evening time at 12:30 a.m., before appearing later on MBS, BS11, and AT-X.
- Satoshi Hino, Jun Fukushima, Yūsuke Kobayashi, and Aoi Yūki will perform the opening theme song as their characters
- Sumire Uesaka, Rie Takahashi, Inori Minase, and Saori Hayami will perform the ending song as their characters
- Minoru Ashina is scripting and directing the anime
- Minoru Takehara is serving as both character designer and chief animation director
- Studio Puyukai is animating the work
Crunchyroll describes the story as:
“The button appeared out of nowhere. There weren’t any signs NOT to push it…so the solution is obvious, right? Is it a trap or the start of something new and exciting? The crews of Re:ZERO, Overlord, KONOSUBA, and The Saga of Tanya the Evil will find out when they go from their world to another and get stuck in…class?! See what adorable chaos they’ll get up to in this collection of shorts!”