If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord animes official website announced on Sunday that the anime will have 12 episodes. The anime’s Blu-ray disc discharges in Japan will have three volumes that will dispatch in Japan on September 25, October 30, and November 27.
“If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord is a Japanese light novel arrangement composed by Chirolu and at first shown by Truffle until volume 2 where Kei accepted the delineation of the arrangement. It started serialization online in August 2014 on the client created novel distributing site Shōsetsuka ni Narō. It was later procured by Hobby Japan, who have distributed seven volumes since February 2015 under their HJ Novels engrave. The arrangement is distributed in English by J-Novel Club.“
The series will debut on Tokyo MX and BS11 on Thursday at 11:30 p.m., before airing later on Tochigi TV, AT-X, and J:COM TV. The show will stream just on U-NEXT in Japan.
- Takeyuki Yanase: is directing the anime at Maho Film
- Takao Yoshioka: writer of the animes series scripts
- Hota: is credited for design cooperation
- Miyako Nishida, Toshihide Masudate, and Kaho Deguchi: Are the chief character designers and chief animation directors
- Kanon Takao: will perform the show’s opening theme song “I’m With You“
- Nobuhiko Okamoto: will perform the ending theme song “This is Yūsha, but Zannen!?.“
CHIROLU started the arrangement on the Shōsetsuka ni Narō! (Lets Be Novelists) site in August 2014. Hobby Japan propelled the arrangement in print with illustrations by Truffle in February 2015, and Kei started giving the illustrations in the second volume.
Hota. has been drawing a manga adjustment of the novel arrangement in Kadokawa’s ComicWalker application since July 2016. Seven Seas Entertainment is discharging the manga.