IDOLiSH7 Second Beat!, the second season of the IDOLiSH7 anime, uncovered its April 5 debut, 15-episode length, and key visual. The anime will debut on Tokyo MX on April 5 at 10:30 p.m.
Anime’s staff members include:
- Makoto Bessho is returning to direct the new season at TROYCA
- Ayumi Sekine is back as the series script supervisor
- Ei Aoki original character designer
- Arina Tanemura animation character designer
- Kazumi Fukagawa and at least one of the chief animation directors, Masami Inomata
Crunchyroll describes the series: “A group of aspiring idols gather at Takanashi Productions and are entrusted with the company’s future. The seven men who have just met represent a variety of totally different personalities. However, they each have their own charm and possess unknown potential as idols. Forming a group, they take their first step together as “IDOLiSH7.” Their brilliantly shining dancing forms onstage eventually begin captivating the hearts of the people. In the glorious but sometimes harsh world of idols, they aim for the top with dreams in their hearts!“