Hōkago Teibō Nisshi anime’s official website discharged a second teaser trailer. The website additionally uncovered the show’s April 7 debut and theme songs data. Hōkago Teibō Nisshi is a Japanese fishing manga arrangement by Yasuyuki Kosaka. The anime will debut on April seventh.
The trailer previews the opening theme song “Sea Horizon.” The show’s four cast members are singing the song, also the same four cast members will play out the ending theme song “Tsuri no Sekai e” (To the World of Fishing).
The anime’s cast members include:
- Kanon Takao as Hina Tsurugi
- Natsumi Kawaida as Natsumi Hodaka
- Yū Sasahara as Yūki Kuroiwa
- Satomi Akesaka as Makoto Ohno
The anime’s staff members include:
- Takaharu Okuma is directing the series at Doga Kobo
- Fumihiko Shimo is in charge of series composition
- Katsuhiro Kumagai is designing the characters
- Miki Sakurai is composing the music
The story centers on Hina and her group of three other female high school students. Hina is an indoor-oriented girl who likes crafts and moves to a seaside town to continue with her high school education. She meets upperclassman Kuroiwa as she walks along an embankment and joins the mysterious “Embankment Club.” Hina dislikes sea creatures, but she fishes with her fellow club members and eats their catches. She gradually starts to appreciate the appeal of the ocean.