Higurashi: When They Cry – SOTSU anime’s official website released the trailer for the up and coming anime on Monday.
The series is a follow-up to the Higurashi: When They Cry – GOU anime.
The anime will debut in July and Funimation will stream the anime as it airs in Japan.
The last ep’sode of Higurashi: When They Cry – GOU circulated on March 18.
The Higurashi: When They Cry – GOU an’me debuted on October 1. Funimation streamed the anime as it circulated in Japan. The organization is additionally streaming an English dubbed version.
The anime’s subsequent ep’soe uncovered the arrangement’s actual title as Higurashi: When They Cry – GOU on October 9. Funimation detailed the title as the arrangement’s actual title that the makers deliberately didn’t uncover to the world until Episode 2.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Ryukishi07 and 07th Expansion credited for the original work
- Keiichiro Kawaguchi as the director
- Animation Studio: Passione
- Infinite as the Production Company
- Naoki Hayashi as the series’ supervisor
- Kenji Kawai as the composer