The official site for the High School Fleet anime released the new teaser trailer for the up and coming film on Saturday.
The video reviews the anime film‘s new characters.
The previously announced new cast incorporates:
- Minami Takahashi as Tōmi Miyazato
- Maria Naganawa as Shia Nomura
- Tomori Kusunoki as Azumi Abe
- Satomi Amano as Tsubame Kawano
- Miyu Tomita as Sachiho Chiba
- Sayumi Suzushiro as Keiko Nogiwa
The cast individuals repeating their jobs from the prior TV anime and original video animation incorporate:
- Shiina Natsukawa as Akeno Misaki
- Lynn as Mashiro Munetani
- Nozomi Furuki as Shima Tateishi
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Mei Irizaki
- Yūko Kurose as Kōko Nosa
- Yurika Kubo as Rin Shiretoko
- Miharu Sawada as Hikari Ogasawara
- Hitomi Kikuchi as Michiru “Micchan” Takeda
- Minami Tanaka as Junko Heki
- Yuka Maruyama as Ritsuko Matsunaga
- Rui Tanabe as Kayoko Himeji
- Sakura Nakamura as Kaede Marikōji
- Chisato Satsuki as Satoko Katsuta
- Yō Taichi as Hideko Yamashita
- Emi Miyajima as Mayumi Uchida
- Nanami Yamashita as Tsugumi Yagi
- Akane Fujita as Megumi Uda
- Yu Kobayashi as Machiko Noma
- Natsumi Takamori as Maron Yanagiwara
- Natsuki Aikawa as Hiromi ” Kuroki
- Ayaka Shimizu as Reo Wakasa
- Sanae Fuku as Sakura Ise
- Ari Ozawa as Runa Suruga
- Sayaka Kaneko as Sora Hirota
- Hiyori Nitta as Hime Wazumi
- Ayuru Ōhashi as Momo Aoki
- Momo Asakura as Mikan Irako
- Kanae Itō as Akane Kinesaki
- Airi Ootsu as Mimi Tōmatsu
- Kana Asumi as Minami Kaburagi
- Sora Amamiya as Moeka China
- Satoshi Tsuruoka as Isoroku
- Hiromi Igarashi as Wilhelmina B. I. Friedeburg
- Chitose Morinaga as Thea Kreutze
- Ayaka Shimizu as Yui Fujita
TrySail is will perform the film‘s theme song.
Takaaki Suzuki is by and by credited for the first idea. Jun Nakagawa is coordinating at A-1 Pictures with the TV anime‘s executive Yuu Nobuta returning at boss chief. Suzuki and Kunihiko Okada are back as the scripwriters from the TV anime.
Naoto Nakamura is additionally coming back to adjust Atto’s unique character plans for movement, and to fill in as boss activity chief. Keisuke Watanabe is the sub-character creator. Kenji Teraoka is responsible for the mecha structure, and Hisashi Tojima is planning the props.
The distributing enterprise Aniplex is distributing the film.
The first 12-episode TV anime arrangement debuted in Japan in April 2016. Aniplex of America authorized the arrangement, and the show gushed on Crunchyroll, Funimation, and Daisuki. A unique video anime (OVA) transported on Blu-ray Disk in May 2017.
Aniplex of America portrays the story of the anime series:
“Living by the sea, protecting the sea, and journeying across the sea…They’re the BLUE MERMAIDS! Because of a shift in tectonic plates around 100 years ago, Japan lost much of its area to submergence. To preserve Japan’s territories, Coastal Cities sprung up, one after the other. Eventually, they became Marine Cities, and along with the expansion of sea-lanes to connect them, the need arose for a sizable staff to protect the seas. At the same time, maritime jobs were becoming more popular among women. Hence, the BLUE MERMAIDS, tasked with keeping the seas safe, had become every female student’s dream job. This is when childhood friends Akeno Misaki and Moeka China enroll in a marine high school in Yokosuka, along with other girls who share their goal of “BECOMING A BLUE MERMAID.”