Gleipnir is a Japanese manga arrangement by Sun Takeda it has been serialized in Kodansha’s seinen manga magazine Young Magazine the third since October 2015 and has been gathered in seven tankōbon volumes. Gleipnir anime’s official website refreshed with the new trailer and a new key visual.
The video uncovers that the international music group Mili is playing out the ending theme song “Ame to Taieki to Nioi” (Rain, Bodily Fluids, and Smell) and that the anime will debut on April 5.
Anime’s cast member’s include:
- Natsuki Hanae as Shuichi Kagaya
- Nao Tōyama as Kurea Aoki
- Kana Hanazawa as Erena Aoki
- Takahiro Sakurai as Alien
- Miku Itō as Nana Mifune
- Yoshiaki Hasegawa as Abukawa
- Shizuka Ishigami as Hikawa
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Tadanori Sanbe
- Kana Ichinose as Chihiro Yoshioka
- Shōya Chiba as Ikeuchi
- Yō Taichi as Subaru
Anime’s staff member’s include:
- Kazuhiro Yoneda is directing the anime at “PINE JAM“
- Shinichi Inotsume is supervising the series scripts
- Takahiro Kishida is designing the characters
- Ryōhei Sataka is composing the music
- H-el-ical// will perform the anime’s opening theme song
Kodansha Comics distributes Gleipnir manga in English. The distributer portrays the main volume:
“Shuichi Kagaya a conventional secondary school kid in an exhausting little town. Be that as it may, when a lovely colleague is trapped in a distribution center discharge, he finds a secretive power: he can change into a fuzzy pooch with a larger than an average pistol and a zipper down his back. He spares the young lady’s life, offering his mystery to her. Be that as it may, she’s looking for the sister who executed her family, and she couldn’t care less how debasing it gets: she will utilize Shuichi to achieve her strategic“.