Great Smile Film discharged the principal secret trailer for the TV anime of Sun Takeda’s Gleipnir manga. The anime will debut in April 2020 on Tokyo MX and different channels.
Anime’s cast member’s include:
- Natsuki Hanae as Shuichi Kagaya
- Nao Tōyama as Kurea Aoki
- Kana Hanazawa as Erena Aoki
Anime’s staff member’s include:
- Kazuhiro Yoneda is directing the anime at “PINE JAM“
- Shinichi Inotsume is supervising the series scripts
- Takahiro Kishida is designing the characters
- Ryōhei Sataka is composing the music
- H-el-ical// will perform the anime’s opening theme song
Kodansha Comics distributes Gleipnir manga in English. The distributer portrays the main volume:
“Shuichi Kagaya a conventional secondary school kid in an exhausting little town. Be that as it may, when a lovely colleague is trapped in a distribution center discharge, he finds a secretive power: he can change into a fuzzy pooch with a larger than average pistol and a zipper down his back. He spares the young lady’s life, offering his mystery to her. Be that as it may, she’s looking for the sister who executed her family, and she couldn’t care less how debasing it gets: she will utilize Shuichi to achieve her strategic“.