Funimation‘s official Twitter account declared on Sunday that it will stream an English dubbed version for A Certain Scientific Railgun T, which is the third season of A Certain Scientific Railgun anime.
The anime will make a big appearance as a feature of the momentum winter season.
The arrangement will debut on the AT-X divert in Japan on Friday, January 10 at 10:00 p.m. The anime will likewise run on the Tokyo MX, BS11, and MBS channels, too on the AbemaTV gushing assistance in Japan.
A Certain Scientific Railgun anime is listed with 25 episodes.
Previously announced cast members include:
- Rina Satou as Mikoto Misaka
- Satomi Arai as Kuroko Shirai
- Aki Toyosaki as Kazari Uiharu
- Kanae Itō as Ruiko Saten
- Azumi Asakura as Misaki Shokuhō
Returning staff members include:
- Tatsuyuki Nagai is returning to direct the anime at J.C. Staff
- Shogo Yasukawa is in charge of the series scripts
- Yuichi Tanaka is serving as animation character designer
- Kentaro Izumi is the art director
- Jin Aketagawa is the sound director
- Shingo Fukuyo is the director of photography
- Tomomi Andō is working on color design
- Maiko Iuchi is composing the music
- Shigeru Nishiyama is editing
- Jin Aketagawa is directing the sound
“In the futuristic Academy City, which is made up of 80% students, many of whom are espers possessing unique psychic powers, Mikoto Misaka is an electromaster who is the third strongest of a mere seven espers who have been given the rank of Level 5. The series focuses on the exploits of Mikoto and her friends; Kuroko Shirai, Kazari Uiharu, and Ruiko Saten, prior to and during the events of A Certain Magical Index.”