Fullmetal Alchemist: Final Chapter – The Avenger Scar and Fullmetal Alchemist: Final Chapter – The Last Transmutation live action films’ official website unveiled the brand new trailer.
The movie’s stars include:
- Ryōsuke Yamada as Edward Elric
- Atomu Mizuishi as Alphonse Elric
- Tsubasa Honda as Winry Rockbell
- Dean Fujioka as Roy Mustang
New cast members include:
- Mackenyu Arata as Scar
- Yuina Kuroshima as Lan Fan
- Keisuke Watanabe as Ling Yao
- Yuki Yamada as Solf J. Kimblee
- Hiroshi Tachi as King Bradley
- Kōji Yamamoto as Alex Louis Armstrong
- Chiaki Kuriyama as Olivier Mira Armstrong
- Seiyō Uchino as Van Hohenheim
- Yukie Nakama as Trisha Elric
- Jun Fubuki as Pinako Rockbell
- Naohito Fujiki as Yuriy Rockbell
- Kaoru Okunuki as Sarah Rockbell
- Kokoro Terada as Selim Bradley
- Long Meng Rou as May Chang
- Haruhi Ryо̄ga as Izumi Curtis
- Misako Renbutsu as Riza Hawkeye
- Kanata Hongou as Envy
- Ryuta Sato as Maes Hughes
- Shinji Uchiyama as Gluttony
Fumihiko Sori will direct the film.
Fullmetal Alchemist is a Japanese shōnen manga arrangement composed and delineated by Hiromu Arakawa. It was serialized in Square Enix’s Monthly Shōnen Gangan magazine between August 2001 and June 2010; the distributer later gathered the individual sections into twenty-seven tankōbon volumes. The universe of Fullmetal Alchemist is styled after the European Industrial Revolution. Set in an anecdotal universe in which speculative chemistry is one of the propelled regular systems rotated around logical laws of equivalent trade, the story pursues two chemist siblings named Edward and Alphonse Elric, who are looking for the savant’s stone to reestablish their bodies after a bombed endeavor to breath life into their mom back utilizing speculative chemistry. They are particularly determined as Alphonse’s body has been completely expelled, and he presently lives as a spirit caught in a dead protective layer, while Edward has traded his leg to endeavor to bring his mom back, and his arm to attach Alphonse’s spirit to a lot of shield that was lying close by.
The manga was distributed and limited in English by Viz Media in North America, Madman Entertainment in Australasia, and Chuang Yi in Singapore. Yen Press likewise has the rights for the computerized arrival of the volumes in North America because of the arrangement being a Square Enix title. It has been adjusted into two anime TV arrangement, two animated films—all animated by Bones studio—and light books. Funimation named the TV arrangement, movies, and computer games. The arrangement has produced original video animation, computer games, advantageous books, a collectible game, and an assortment of action figures and other products. A live-action film dependent on the arrangement was additionally discharged in 2017.
Fullmetal Alchemist was adjusted into two anime arrangement for TV: an adaption with an incompletely unique story titled Fullmetal Alchemist in 2003–2004, and an adaption increasingly dedicated to the manga 2009–2010 retelling titled Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
“(C) Hiromu Arakawa, Square Enix / “Fullmetal Alchemist” Production Committee”
ALSO READ: 9 Anime Series Where The Main Character Usually Outsmarts Everyone