Fire Force anime‘s official website released a brand new trailer for the anime‘s second season on Wednesday.
The new trailer features the new characters joining the tale of the anime‘s second season.
Crunchyroll and Funimation likewise released an English-captioned trailer.
The anime will debut on MBS, TBS, BS-TBS, Miyazaki Broadcasting, Shin-etsu Broadcasting, and Oita Broadcasting System on July 3; on Shizuoka Broadcasting System and Sanyo Broadcasting Co., Ltd. on July 8; on TV Aichi on July 10; on Iwate Broadcasting on July 27; and on Kumamoto Broadcasting on August 7.
Anime‘s new cast members include:
- Miyuri Shimabukuro joins as Kasugatani Inka, who is a thrill-seeker who hates boredom.
- Makoto Furukawa joins as Ogun Montgomery, who is a Company 4 member who is always considerate of his colleagues.
- Daisuke Ono joins as Pan Ko Paat, who is the captain of the Fire Force Company 4 who was also Shinra and Arthur’s instructor at the Fire Force academy.
Previously revealed cast members include:
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Kasugatani Inka
- Makoto Furukawa as Ogun Montgomery
- Daisuke Ono as Pan Ko Paat
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Tatsumi Minakawa as the Director and Series’ Supervisor
- Hideyuki Morioka and Yoshio Kosakai as Chief Animation Director
- Neito Hirohara is joining Hiroyuki Ohkaji and Tsutomu Matsuura as Main Animators
- Kazunori Miyazato as Art Director
- Shin’ya Takano as CGI director
- Animation Studio David Production
- Kazuhiro Miwa as Chief Animator
- Naoko Satou as Color Designer
- Yousuke Motoki as Director of Photography
- Ryō Ōhashi for VFX
- Kiyoshi Hirose as Editor
- Jin Aketagawa as Sound Director
- Kenichiro Suehiro as Composer
The first season of the anime debuted from July 5 to December 27, 2019 on the Super Animeism block.
Fire Force is a Japanese shōnen manga arrangement composed and outlined by Atsushi Ōkubo. It is distributed by Kodansha and has been serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Magazine since September 23, 2015, with the sections gathered into twenty-three tankōbon volumes as of May 2020.
“(C) Atsushi Ōkubo, Kodansha / “Fire Force” Production Committee”