Fire Force is one the latest few years biggest hits in the anime fandom. The series is the anime adaptation of Atsushi Ōkubo’s manga with the same name and contains a lot of well-designed characters with a fan-base of their own.
One of fan-favorite characters is Tamaki Kotatsu and the anime’s most recent episode finally let her sparkle. The subsequent season has been treating Tamaki genuinely well as while she keeps on having her troublesome character attributes that keep on utilizing her for fan service, the season really broke a streak that included her in one of the undertakings without undressing her. While this record tragically didn’t prove to be fruitful as Tamaki had returned to her standard fan administration loaded self not long after, the freshest scene of the arrangement has permitted her to sparkle in another manner.
READ MORE: 8 Anime Heroes Who Could Destroy The World
After their lamentable outing into the Nether in the past scenes, Tamaki is making an honest effort to fortify herself to get sufficiently able to shield a greater amount of her companions from kicking the bucket. In any case, to start her training with Company 7 Captain Benimaru, she expected to finish an assessment that came about with Tamaki opened another phase of her Nekomata structure.
The anime’s most recent episode is the 23rd one of of Fire Force’s anime’s second season that went live earlier this week and it shows sees Tamaki ask Benimaru to train her as she’s been feeling regret over the way that she wasn’t sufficiently able to be of any genuine assistance during the mission in the Nether. Yet, as her initial errand, she needed to avoid Hinata and Hikage’s assaults for brief straight. She battled from the outset, yet during the battle she started to consider why she turned into an individual from the Fire Force in any case.
Following the occasions, she concedes that she joined the Fire Force in any case since she had a feeling that she needed to gratitude to her upbringing, Tamaki then chooses to genuinely battle for herself and this opens another degree of her standard Nekomata structure. To beat the twins, Tamaki then charges this new degree of her Nekomata into the Nekomata Fireball, and Benimaru noticed how it resembled Tamaki has been keeping her genuine shut down.
Fire Force Season 2 anime’s new opening theme is performed by KANA-BOON and is named Torch of Liberty.
The anime’s new ending theme song is named Desire and is performed by Pelican Fanclub.
Anime‘s cast members include:
- Yūki Ono as Takagi Oze
- Kousuke Toriumi as Hajiki
- Takahiro Sakurai as Yuichirō Kurono
- Miyuri Shimabukuro joins as Kasugatani Inka, who is a thrill-seeker who hates boredom.
- Makoto Furukawa joins as Ogun Montgomery, who is a Company 4 member who is always considerate of his colleagues.
- Daisuke Ono joins as Pan Ko Paat, who is the captain of the Fire Force Company 4 who was also Shinra and Arthur’s instructor at the Fire Force academy.
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Kasugatani Inka
- Makoto Furukawa as Ogun Montgomery
- Daisuke Ono as Pan Ko Paat
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Tatsumi Minakawa as the Director and Series’ Supervisor
- Hideyuki Morioka and Yoshio Kosakai as Chief Animation Director
- Neito Hirohara is joining Hiroyuki Ohkaji and Tsutomu Matsuura as Main Animators
- Kazunori Miyazato as Art Director
- Shin’ya Takano as CGI director
- Animation Studio David Production
- Kazuhiro Miwa as Chief Animator
- Naoko Satou as Color Designer
- Yousuke Motoki as Director of Photography
- Ryō Ōhashi for VFX
- Kiyoshi Hirose as Editor
- Jin Aketagawa as Sound Director
- Kenichiro Suehiro as Composer
The first season of the anime debuted from July 5 to December 27, 2019 on the Super Animeism block.
Fire Force is a Japanese shōnen manga arrangement composed and outlined by Atsushi Ōkubo. It is distributed by Kodansha and has been serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Magazine since September 23, 2015, with the sections gathered into twenty-three tankōbon volumes as of May 2020.
READ MORE: 8 Most Used Superpowers In Anime