Fire Force, the David Production animated anime series is now diving with its second season on the final arc and the most current episode took things in a lot more obscure heading than anticipated by stunning fans with a fierce death scene.
The season 2 anime‘s last arc sees Special Fire Force Company 8 collaborating with Company 2 for a joint examination concerning the Nether. With the amount we have seen from the White-Clad from the episodes earlier, it was before long clarified that Company 2 was not even close to completely ready for what was really available for them as they headed further into the dimness of the Nether.
INTERESTING: 15 Highest IMDb Rated Anime Series
The new episode did not only highlight various stunning deaths as Company 2’s individuals were in route over their head during the underlying assault into the Nether, the episode genuinely took things to an astonishing new level when one character was executed right away when they were beheaded by an individual from the Knights of the Purple Haze.
Fire Force season 2 anime at its 20th episode presents us Hajiki, who is a platoon leader in Company 2. He’s combined up with Company 2’s Juggernaut and Tamaki Amajiki, and has a pretty great force that permits him to see infrared heat vision and point out the areas of others. He utilizes this capacity to bring down a huge gathering of infernals easily, and is really solid.
Yet, this all amazingly stopped when them three run over Orochi, one of the Knights of the Purple Haze. Subsequent to meeting this foe in a foyer, Hajiki advises the other two to remain back however before he can say whatever else he’s out of nowhere beheaded. Indeed, even with his eyes permitting him to see shrouded heat marks, he was not quick enough to evade Orochi’s fire whip.
Fire Force Season 2 anime’s new opening theme is performed by KANA-BOON and is named Torch of Liberty.
The anime’s new ending theme song is named Desire and is performed by Pelican Fanclub.
Anime‘s cast members include:
- Yūki Ono as Takagi Oze
- Kousuke Toriumi as Hajiki
- Takahiro Sakurai as Yuichirō Kurono
- Miyuri Shimabukuro joins as Kasugatani Inka, who is a thrill-seeker who hates boredom.
- Makoto Furukawa joins as Ogun Montgomery, who is a Company 4 member who is always considerate of his colleagues.
- Daisuke Ono joins as Pan Ko Paat, who is the captain of the Fire Force Company 4 who was also Shinra and Arthur’s instructor at the Fire Force academy.
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Kasugatani Inka
- Makoto Furukawa as Ogun Montgomery
- Daisuke Ono as Pan Ko Paat
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Tatsumi Minakawa as the Director and Series’ Supervisor
- Hideyuki Morioka and Yoshio Kosakai as Chief Animation Director
- Neito Hirohara is joining Hiroyuki Ohkaji and Tsutomu Matsuura as Main Animators
- Kazunori Miyazato as Art Director
- Shin’ya Takano as CGI director
- Animation Studio David Production
- Kazuhiro Miwa as Chief Animator
- Naoko Satou as Color Designer
- Yousuke Motoki as Director of Photography
- Ryō Ōhashi for VFX
- Kiyoshi Hirose as Editor
- Jin Aketagawa as Sound Director
- Kenichiro Suehiro as Composer
The first season of the anime debuted from July 5 to December 27, 2019 on the Super Animeism block.
Fire Force is a Japanese shōnen manga arrangement composed and outlined by Atsushi Ōkubo. It is distributed by Kodansha and has been serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Magazine since September 23, 2015, with the sections gathered into twenty-three tankōbon volumes as of May 2020.
“(C) Atsushi Ōkubo, Kodansha / “Fire Force” Production Committee”
READ MORE: 8 Most Used Superpowers In Anime