Fire Force season 2 is one of the most anticipated anime series for the Summer 2020 anime season and the series’ premiere with the following episodes as well didn’t disappoint fans’ expectations.
Fans are fans are truly adoring the anime‘s interpretation of the Fifth Pillar arc up until this point. The first episode of the second season was a less standard passage into the arrangement intended to be a little breather to reacquaint fans with the characters from the first season. This started in full with the second episode of the anime, and now the blazes have really arrived at another high with the fourth episode of Season 2. With the Fifth Pillar uncovered, the battle for control is on.
In the wake of discovering that another Adolla Burst was conceived in the second season, things have advanced rapidly for Shinra and the remainder of Special Fire Force Company 8. The Fifth Pillar and new Adolla Burst was uncovered to be a secretive little youngster named Inca who has an unusual sort of pyro capacity that permits her to detect when fires will start and distantly enact them in progressively odd manners.
However, it wasn’t as unusual as her character that makes her desire for increasingly clamorous occasions throughout her life because of past injury. Presently the battle between the Fire Force and the Evangelists is on to guarantee this secretive young lady for either end, and she’s not abandoning a battle.
Check out fans reaction on the anime’s Fifth Pillar Arc below:
Anime‘s new cast members include:
- Takahiro Sakurai as Yuichirō Kurono
- Miyuri Shimabukuro joins as Kasugatani Inka, who is a thrill-seeker who hates boredom.
- Makoto Furukawa joins as Ogun Montgomery, who is a Company 4 member who is always considerate of his colleagues.
- Daisuke Ono joins as Pan Ko Paat, who is the captain of the Fire Force Company 4 who was also Shinra and Arthur’s instructor at the Fire Force academy.
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Kasugatani Inka
- Makoto Furukawa as Ogun Montgomery
- Daisuke Ono as Pan Ko Paat
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Tatsumi Minakawa as the Director and Series’ Supervisor
- Hideyuki Morioka and Yoshio Kosakai as Chief Animation Director
- Neito Hirohara is joining Hiroyuki Ohkaji and Tsutomu Matsuura as Main Animators
- Kazunori Miyazato as Art Director
- Shin’ya Takano as CGI director
- Animation Studio David Production
- Kazuhiro Miwa as Chief Animator
- Naoko Satou as Color Designer
- Yousuke Motoki as Director of Photography
- Ryō Ōhashi for VFX
- Kiyoshi Hirose as Editor
- Jin Aketagawa as Sound Director
- Kenichiro Suehiro as Composer
The first season of the anime debuted from July 5 to December 27, 2019 on the Super Animeism block.
Fire Force is a Japanese shōnen manga arrangement composed and outlined by Atsushi Ōkubo. It is distributed by Kodansha and has been serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Magazine since September 23, 2015, with the sections gathered into twenty-three tankōbon volumes as of May 2020.
“(C) Atsushi Ōkubo, Kodansha / “Fire Force” Production Committee”