Fire Force, the anime adaptation of Atsushi Ōkubo’s famous manga confirms collaborating with the Pacific League proficient Japanese baseball association.
To praise the event, the anime has discharged pictures of the fundamental characters wearing the regalia of the six teams The thought originates from Japanese pleasantry, in baseball, the competitor who shows up when the group is in a tough situation is known as a firefighter.
The anime duos are as following:
- Shinra Kasukabe as the Saitama Seibu Lions
- Arthur Boyle as the Chiba Lotte Marines
- Akitaru Ōbi as the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles
- Takehisa Hinawa as the Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks
- Maki Oze as the Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters
- Iris as the Orix Buffaloes
Fire Force anime’s second season premiered on July 3rd and it is listed with 24 episodes.
Anime‘s new cast members include:
- Takahiro Sakurai as Yuichirō Kurono
- Miyuri Shimabukuro joins as Kasugatani Inka, who is a thrill-seeker who hates boredom.
- Makoto Furukawa joins as Ogun Montgomery, who is a Company 4 member who is always considerate of his colleagues.
- Daisuke Ono joins as Pan Ko Paat, who is the captain of the Fire Force Company 4 who was also Shinra and Arthur’s instructor at the Fire Force academy.
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Kasugatani Inka
- Makoto Furukawa as Ogun Montgomery
- Daisuke Ono as Pan Ko Paat
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Tatsumi Minakawa as the Director and Series’ Supervisor
- Hideyuki Morioka and Yoshio Kosakai as Chief Animation Director
- Neito Hirohara is joining Hiroyuki Ohkaji and Tsutomu Matsuura as Main Animators
- Kazunori Miyazato as Art Director
- Shin’ya Takano as CGI director
- Animation Studio David Production
- Kazuhiro Miwa as Chief Animator
- Naoko Satou as Color Designer
- Yousuke Motoki as Director of Photography
- Ryō Ōhashi for VFX
- Kiyoshi Hirose as Editor
- Jin Aketagawa as Sound Director
- Kenichiro Suehiro as Composer
The first season of the anime debuted from July 5 to December 27, 2019 on the Super Animeism block.
Fire Force is a Japanese shōnen manga arrangement composed and outlined by Atsushi Ōkubo. It is distributed by Kodansha and has been serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Magazine since September 23, 2015, with the sections gathered into twenty-three tankōbon volumes as of May 2020.
“(C) Atsushi Ōkubo, Kodansha / “Fire Force” Production Committee”