Fire Force Season 2, the Summer anime season’s one of the most anticipated anime series its as of now at its fierce Fifth Pillar arc and the most up to newest episode unquestionably intrigued with Shinra’s most grounded assault in the anime yet.
After the series’ main protagonist Shinra and different individuals from Special Fire Force Company 8 attempt and keep the new pillar, Inca, from falling into the Evangelist’s hands, Shinra has likewise been battling against his hardest rival yet. As fans have seen with the first couple of episodes in the the arc, Charon has been basically engrossing all of Shinra’s assaults and amplifies them ten times before hitting Shinra with a ground-breaking move of his own.
The previous episode has shown us Shinra giving his best to calculate a shot how to harm Charon and traverse his intense skin. He makes sense of that Charon can’t deliver flares of his own thus intends to hit Charon in the perfect way, in the perfect time, with a touchy enough hit. Motivated by his bombed preparing previously, Shinra takes advantage of another force.
Using the Corna hand sign, also called the “Sign of the Devil,” and with motivation from his commander, Shinra releases the full power of his own sort of hellfire as he descends upon Charon. The move sees a gigantic structure spring up forward the fire, and wraps Charon in a blast that dispatches him far away.
Anime‘s new cast members include:
- Takahiro Sakurai as Yuichirō Kurono
- Miyuri Shimabukuro joins as Kasugatani Inka, who is a thrill-seeker who hates boredom.
- Makoto Furukawa joins as Ogun Montgomery, who is a Company 4 member who is always considerate of his colleagues.
- Daisuke Ono joins as Pan Ko Paat, who is the captain of the Fire Force Company 4 who was also Shinra and Arthur’s instructor at the Fire Force academy.
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Kasugatani Inka
- Makoto Furukawa as Ogun Montgomery
- Daisuke Ono as Pan Ko Paat
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Tatsumi Minakawa as the Director and Series’ Supervisor
- Hideyuki Morioka and Yoshio Kosakai as Chief Animation Director
- Neito Hirohara is joining Hiroyuki Ohkaji and Tsutomu Matsuura as Main Animators
- Kazunori Miyazato as Art Director
- Shin’ya Takano as CGI director
- Animation Studio David Production
- Kazuhiro Miwa as Chief Animator
- Naoko Satou as Color Designer
- Yousuke Motoki as Director of Photography
- Ryō Ōhashi for VFX
- Kiyoshi Hirose as Editor
- Jin Aketagawa as Sound Director
- Kenichiro Suehiro as Composer
The first season of the anime debuted from July 5 to December 27, 2019 on the Super Animeism block.
Fire Force is a Japanese shōnen manga arrangement composed and outlined by Atsushi Ōkubo. It is distributed by Kodansha and has been serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Magazine since September 23, 2015, with the sections gathered into twenty-three tankōbon volumes as of May 2020.
“(C) Atsushi Ōkubo, Kodansha / “Fire Force” Production Committee”