Fate/Grand Order is one of the most famous versatile game discharges on the planet, and soon it will join the remainder of the Fate establishment with its very own anime ventures. Not exclusively are fans previously hopping into the new TV anime arrangement dependent on Babylonia, yet there will likewise be two colossal new film activities dependent on the “Request VI: The Sacred Round Table Realm: Camelot” storyline.
The main film in this two film venture, Fate/Grand Order The Movie Divine Realm of the Round Table: Camelot, is as of now gaining ground toward its 2020 discharge and now we showed signs of improvement see what’s in store.
- Ukyō Kodachi Film’s scriptwriter
- Kazuchika Kise and Nakaya Onsen are co-designing the characters with Mieko Hosoi
- Kise is also serving as chief animation director
- Anime Studio: Production I.G
The included staff members are:
- Prop Design: Taiyō Yoshida, Yoshinori Hara
- Art Design: Nariyuki Ogi, Yukie Inose
- Compositing Director of Photography: Hiroshi Tanaka
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Concept Art Design: Coralie Nagel, Atsushi Takeuchi
- Editor: Taeko Hamauzu
- 3D CG: Studio Bros Inc
- Art Director: Masatoshi Kai
- 3D Director: Hiroshi Suzuki
- Sub-Character Design: Takumo Norita, Aya Yamamoto
- Color Key Artist: Mitsuko Sekimoto
Taking part theaters across the nation will start selling the first round of development tickets with a reward A4-size clear document envelope, including the principal key visual, and the first film will open next year.