Fairy Gone anime’s official website started gushing another special video reviewing the anime’s second half. The video incorporates the opening signature melody “As yet STANDING” by [K]NoW_NAME.
Fairy Gone (フェアリーゴーン Fearī Gōn) is a Japanese unique anime TV arrangement created by P.A.Works
Anime’s first cour dvebuted on April 7, and the second of the anime’s two cours will debut in October. The anime will have eight Blu-beam Disk and DVD home video discharges in Japan, for an aggregate of 24 scenes.
- directed by: Suzuki Kenichi
- Series composition – script: Cross blue
- Character draft, fairy draft: Haruhisa Nakata
- Character Design: Shimizu Takako
- Art director: Junichi Azuma
- design: Nakano Naomi
- Sound director: Akitagawa Hitoshi
- Music producer: (K) NoW_NAME
- Animation production: PA.WORKS Studio
“From the director of Drifters, and the creator behind Grimgar, Ashes and, Illusions, comes a war-torn world on the brink of calamity. Able to summon fairies as alter-ego weapons, former soldiers become government dogs, mafia members, and even terrorists in search of a purpose beyond the battlefield. Who will maintain the peace they all fought for nine years ago?“