The official site for P.A. Works‘ unique TV anime Fairy Gone another promotional video for the anime on Friday that sees the show’s reaching its climax.
Anime’s first cour debuted on April 7, and the second of the anime’s two cours will debut in October. The anime will have eight Blu-beam Disk and DVD home video discharges in Japan, for an aggregate of 24 episodes.
- The Series İs Directed by: Suzuki Kenichi
- Series composition – script: Cross blue
- Character draft, fairy draft: Haruhisa Nakata
- Character Design: Shimizu Takako
- Art director: Junichi Azuma
- Design: Nakano Naomi
- Sound director: Akitagawa Hitoshi
- Music producer: (K) NoW_NAME
- Animation production: PA.WORKS Studio
Funimation is gushing the anime as it airs in Japan, and it portrays the anime:
“From the director of Drifters, and the creator behind Grimgar, Ashes and, Illusions, comes a war-torn world on the brink of calamity. Able to summon fairies as alter-ego weapons, former soldiers become government dogs, mafia members, and even terrorists in search of a purpose beyond the battlefield. Who will maintain the peace they all fought for nine years ago?“