Hell’s Paradise: Jigokuraku anime‘s official website has unveiled on Sunday the brand new trailer for the upcoming MAPPA series that unveils the April 1st release date.
The trailer also features Ringo Sheena and Millennium Parade’s opening theme “WORK”.
The anime’s main cast includes:
- Chiaki Kobayashi as Gabimaru
- Yumiri Hanamori as Yamada Asaemon Sagiri
- Ryohei Kimura as Aza Chōbei
- Kensho Ono as Yamada Asaemon Tōma
- Rie Takahashi as Yuzuriha
- Tetsu Inada as Tamiya Gantetsusai
- Aoi Ichikawa as Yamada Asaemon Fuchi
The anime’s staff includes:
- Kaori Makita as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Twin Engine is in charge of planning
- Akira Kindaichi as series composer
- Koji Hisaki as the character designer for animation
- Yoshiaki Dewa as the Music Composer
Hellfire’s Paradise: Jigokuraku is a Japanese manga series composed and outlined by Yuji Kaku. Set in the Edo time of Japan, it follows the ninja Gabimaru and the killer Yamada Asaemon Sagiri as they look for the mixture of eternality. It was serialized week after week free of charge on the Shōnen Jump+ application and site from January 22, 2018, to January 25, 2021. The chapters were gathered and distributed into 13 tankōbon volumes by Shueisha. Viz Media has authorized the series for English delivery in North America.
The manga focuses on Gabimaru, once lifted up as the most grounded ninja, however who has now stopped his exchange, disregarding the laws of his town. In the wake of being caught, he asserts he has nothing left to live for. Be that as it may, because of his godlike degrees of preparing, he has incidentally endure various executions, from endeavors at decapitating to consuming at the stake. The killer Sagiri Asaemon lets him know that he has waiting connection to life, and issues him a mission to win his exoneration: to track down the remedy of eternality.
ALSO READ: 10 Best Fighting Anime Series Of All Time