Dropout Idol Fruit Tart anime‘s official website reported on Wednesday that the anime has been postponed from July to October, because of the impacts of the spread of the CoronaVirus pandemic.
Anime‘s staff members include:
- Main Animators: Motoaki Satou, Atsushi Yamamoto
- Art Director: Yoshimi Umino
- Art Design: Junko Nagasawa
- Background Art: Production ai
- Color Key Artist: Sari Tagawa
- Compositing Director of Photography: Fumi Nanba
- Editing: Rumi Maruyama
- Sound Director: Ryousuke Naya
- Sound Production: Studio Mausu
- Music MONACA
- Music Production: Kadokawa
- Director: Keiichiro Kawaguchi
- Script Supervisor: Tatsuya Takahashi
- Character designer: Sumie Kinoshita
Cast members include:
- Hiyori Nitta as Ino Sakura
- Risa Kubota as Roko Sekino
- Haruka Shiraishi as Hayu Nukui
- Reina Kondo as Nina Maehara
- Kyōka Moriya as Hemo Midori
Ochikobore Fruit Tart (“Dropout Idol Fruit Tart”) is a Japanese four-board manga arrangement by Sō Hamayumiba, serialized in Houbunsha’s seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara Carat since November 2014. It has been gathered in three tankōbon volumes.
Story of the manga starts when first-year secondary school understudy Ino Sakura heads to Tokyo to seek after turning into an icon. She collaborates with individual Nezumi Dorm occupants — disagreeable previous kid on-screen character Roko, artist Hayu, and model Nina — to shape the new icon unit Fruit Tart. These dropout icons recover financially and enter the universe of the entertainment biz to keep their residence from being obliterated.