Dragon’s Dogma, the anime adaptation based on the action role-playing hack and slash video game has finally made its huge premiere exclusively on the streaming giant Netflix which added a lot of anime series starting from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Castlevania, Pokemon Journeys and many more.
You can check out fans’ reaction to the anime’s huge premiere:
English and Japanese cast includes:
- Greg Chun and Yūichi Nakamura as Ethan
- Erica Mendez and Nana Mizuki as Hannah
- Cristina Vee and Miyuki Sawashiro as Olivia
- Jeannie Tirado and Yuko Sanpei as Louis
- Ryan Bartley and Suzuko Mimori as Salai
- David Lodge and Takayuki Sugo as The Dragon
The new trailer contains both English and Japanese sound adaptations, which uncover the English and Japanese cast.
Dragon’s Dogma anime premiered on September 17th solely on Netflix.
The staff members include:
- Shin’ya Sugai is the Director
- Taiki Sakurai is the Executive Producer
- Hiroyuki Kobayashi & Takashi Kitahara are Co-producers
- Kurasumi Sunayama is the Script Composer
- Kurasumi Sunayama is the Character Designer
The anime is portrayed by Netflix as following:
”The story follows a man’s journey seeking revenge on a dragon who stole his heart. On his way, the man is brought back to life as an ‘Arisen’. An action adventure about a man challenged by demons who represent the seven deadly sins of humans.”