The American streaming giant Crunchyroll reported on Tuesday that Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO, the subsequent anime film in the Dragon Ball Super establishment, will start screening outside Japan on August 18, with the film opening in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and Ireland on August 19.
The initial dates for different nations are as following:
- August 18 in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay
- August 19 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom*, Ireland*, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam
- August 26 in India, Indonesia
- August 30 in Malaysia, Brunei
- August 31 in the Philippines
- September 1 in Singapore
- September 8 in Taiwan
- September 15 in South Korea
- September 29 in Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao
- Additional global release dates for the film will be announced soon – by Crunchyroll
The new English dub cast include:
- Zach Aguilar as Dr. Hedo
- Aleks Le as Gamma 1
- Zeno Robinson as Gamma 2
- Charles Martinet as Magenta
- Jason Marnocha as Carmine
The returning cast include:
- Kyle Hebert as Son Gohan
- Sean Schemmel as Son Goku
- Robert McCollum as Son Goten
- Christopher R. Sabat as Piccolo, Vegeta
- Monica Rial as Bulma
- Sonny Strait as Krillin
- Eric Vale as Trunks
- Kara Edwards as Videl
- Jeannie Tirado as Pan
The anticipated movie started screening on June 11, and will start screening in 4DX and MX4D starting on June 25, and in Dolby Cinemas starting right on July 1.
Crunchyroll depicts the film:
“The Red Ribbon Army was once destroyed by Son Goku. Individuals, who carry on its spirit, have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids call themselves “Super Heroes”. They start attacking Piccolo and Gohan… What is the New Red Ribbon Army’s objective? In the face of approaching danger, it is time to awaken, Super Hero!”
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero film is set to be released on June 11, 2022 in Japan.
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero film was scheduled to be released on April 22, 2022 before the hack.
The anime movie’s guest members include:
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Gamma #1
- Mamoru Miyano as Gamma #2
- Miyu Irino as Dr. Hedo
- Volcano Ōta as Magenta
- Ryota Takeuchi as Carmine
Dragon Ball Super anime dispatched back in July 2015 under Fuji TV. The show ran for under three years as it shut in March 2018. The TV arrangement finished to let loose illustrators for Dragon Ball Super: Broly, and the difficult work paid off. The establishment’s latest film is the fourth most noteworthy netting anime film locally to date.
You can read the Dragon Ball Super manga by following this link!
You can watch the Dragon Ball Super anime by following the link!
ALSO READ: List Of Anime’s With The Greatest Time Skips