The official site for the TV anime of Q Hayashida‘s Dorohedoro manga uncovered more cast individuals for the anime on Tuesday.
The site additionally reported a development screening occasion for the anime on January 5 at the Sakura Hall in Tokyo.
The new cast incorporates:
- Mayu Udono as Kikurage, a mysterious creature that can use magic.
- Songdo as Risu, a member of the Cross-Eyes organization
- Tetsu Inada as Tanba, the owner of a pie shop
- Shinichiro Miki as Turkey, one of the En family’s top brass
- Hozumi Gōda as Asu, a demon
- Anri Katsu as Chōta, one of the En family’s top brass
The previously announced cast incorporates:
- Wataru Takagi as Caiman, an amnesiac man whose head was magically transformed into a lizard’s head
- Reina Kondo as Nikaidō, Caiman’s friend who is absurdly strong
- Kenyuu Horiuchi as En, who is the boss of the En family, that are major players in the world of mages
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Shin, who is an assassin and cleaner who works for the En family
- Yu Kobayashi as Noi, who is Shin’s partner and En’s cousin
- Kengo Takanashi as Fujita, a lowly, crybaby mage who serves the En family
- Miyu Tomita as Ebisu, a mage and hanger-on of the En family
- Hisao Egawa as Vaux, who is a doctor that is specialized in treating magical injuries
- Mitsuhiro Ichiki as Kasukabe, a professor researching mages
Yuichiro Hayashi is directing the Dorehodoro anime at studio MAPPA. Hiroshi Seko is accountable for arrangement organization. Tomohiro Kishi is planning the characters. [K]NoW_NAME are making the music.
More staff members incorporate:
- Worldview Setting, Art Direction: Shinji Kimura
- Screen Layout: Yusuke Tannawa
- Color Design: Tomoko Washida
- 3DCG Director: Yuki Nomoto
- Director of Photography: Hyo Gyu Park
- Editing: Masato Yoshitake
- Sound Director: Akiko Fujita
The manga arrangement was once in the past serialized in Shogakukan’s seinen magazine Monthly Ikki since 2000, however, after its suspension in 2014 the arrangement was moved to Hibana in 2015. In any case, after the end of Hibana in August 2017, the arrangement was moved to Monthly Shōnen Sunday magazine in November 2017 and completed in September 2018.
The arrangement has been authorized for English-language discharge by Viz Media in 2009 and started dispersing the manga carefully when it propelled SigIKKI, the previous online English rendition of Ikki magazine.
“In a city so dismal it’s known only as “the Hole,” a clan of Sorcerers have been plucking people off the streets to use as guinea pigs for atrocious “experiments” in the black arts. In a dark alley, Nikaido found Caiman, a man with a reptile head and a bad case of amnesia. To undo the spell, they’re hunting and killing the Sorcerers in the Hole, hoping that eventually they’ll kill the right one. But when En, the head Sorcerer, gets word of a lizard-man slaughtering his people, he sends a crew of “cleaners” into the Hole, igniting a war between two worlds.“