Sunrise reported at Sakura-Con on Friday that Discotek Media has authorized the first City Hunter anime including the anime film City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes.
Discotek Media organization has the license to the accompanying portions in the franchise:
- City Hunter TV series
- City Hunter 2 TV series
- City Hunter 3 TV series
- City Hunter ’91 TV series
- City Hunter: .357 Magnum of Love film
- City Hunter: Secret Service special
- City Hunter: Bay City Wars film
- City Hunter: Million Dollar Conspiracy film
- City Hunter: Goodbye my Sweetheart special
- City Hunter: Death of the Vicious Criminal Ryo Saeba special
- City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes film
City Hunter manga inspired four anime arrangements, one anime film, and a few video and TV specials including a 2015 unique anime DVD. ADV Films discharged the greater part of these anime extends in North America.
Jackie Chan featured in a 1993 Hong Kong live-activity film that in all respects freely adjusts the first manga. A Korean real to life TV arrangement adjustment debuted in 2011, and Hulu spilled this version in the United States.
The first manga pursues Ryō Saeba, a sharpshooter and a private investigator situated in Tokyo’s Shinjuku Ward with unrivaled marksmanship and a preposterous fixation for the contrary sex. He fills in as a protector and different obligations for his customers.
City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes opened in Japan on February 8. The motion picture at that point started facilitating 4DX screenings in Japan on March 1. The film has earned more than 1.5 billion yen (about US$13.4 million) as of April 14.