Digimon Adventure: reboot anime‘s official website uncovered another trailer and the cast for the anime on Tuesday, check out the trailer below:
The announced cast includes all new voice entertainers for the DigiDestined characters, and a practically complete returning cast for the accomplice Digimon.
Cast members include:
- Yuko Sanpei as Taichi Yagami
- Chika Sakamoto as Agumon
- Daisuke Namikawa as Yamato Ishida
- Ryoko Shiraishi as Sora Takenouchi
- Yumiko Kobayashi as Kōshirō Izumi
- Marika Kōno as Mimi Tachikawa
- Takeshi Kusao as Joe Kido
- Megumi Han as Takeru Takaishi
- Misaki Watada as Hikari Yagami
More cast members include:
- Mayumi Yamaguchi as Gabumon
- Atori Shigematsu as Piyomon
- Takahiro Sakurai as Tentomon
- Kinoko Yamada as Palmon
- Junko Takeuchi as Gomamon
- Miwa Matsumoto as Patamon
- Mie Sonozaki as Gatomon
- Masako Nozawa as Narrator
The anime is scheduled to debut on April 5 in Japan.
Masato Mitsuka is filling in as arrangement executive at Toei Animation. Atsuhiro Tomioka is overseeing the arrangement contents, and Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru comes back from Digimon Adventure: to plan the characters. Akihiro Asanuma is the central activity chief. Ryouka Kinoshita is the workmanship chief, and Toshiki Amada is responsible for craftsmanship setting. Matsuki Hanae, Naoko Sagawa, and Hiroyuki Sakurada are the makers.
“The new series will happen in 2020 and will include an all-new story focusing on Taichi Yagami when he is in his fifth year in primary school. His accomplice is Agumon. The story starts in Tokyo when a huge scope arrange breakdown happens. Taichi is planning for his end of the week summer outdoors trip when the occurrence occurs. Taichi’s mom and his more youthful sister Hikari stall out on a train that won’t quit moving, and Taichi heads to Shibuya so as to support them. Be that as it may, on his way there, he experiences a peculiar wonder and scopes him up into the Digital World alongside the other DigiDestined.”