The Japanese animation studio Toei Animation‘s official Youtube channel released an English-subtitled trailer for the Digimon Adventure: Reboot anime on Friday.
The new trailer uncovers the anime‘s April 5 debut date in Japan.
- Masato Mitsuka as the series director at the studio “Toei Animation“
- Atsuhiro Tomioka is supervising the series scripts
- Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru character designer
- Akihiro Asanuma as the chief animation director
- Ryouka Kinoshita as the art director
- Toshiki Amada is in charge of the art setting
“The new series will happen in 2020 and will include an all-new story focusing on Taichi Yagami when he is in his fifth year in primary school. His accomplice is Agumon. The story starts in Tokyo when a huge scope arrange breakdown happens. Taichi is planning for his end of the week summer outdoors trip when the occurrence occurs. Taichi’s mom and his more youthful sister Hikari stall out on a train that won’t quit moving, and Taichi heads to Shibuya so as to support them. Be that as it may, on his way there, he experiences a peculiar wonder and scopes him up into the Digital World alongside the other DigiDestined.”