Digimon franchise has as a matter of fact hit a difficult time in the course of the most recent couple of years. It’s an establishment known for rethinking itself with each new season with another arrangement of characters and contrivances.
The main genuine achievement Toei Animation has had with getting the establishment off the ground similarly as the days of yore were with the new ventures including the first eight DigiDestined kids.
Digimon Adventure animes staff members include:
- Masato Mitsuka as the series director at the studio “Toei Animation“
- Atsuhiro Tomioka is supervising the series scripts
- Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru character designer
- Akihiro Asanuma as the chief animation director
- Ryouka Kinoshita as the art director
- Toshiki Amada is in charge of the art setting
“The new anime will take place in 2020 and will feature an all-new story centering on Taichi Yagami when he is in his fifth year in elementary school. His partner is Agumon. The story begins in Tokyo when a large-scale network malfunction occurs. Taichi is preparing for his weekend summer camping trip when the incident happens. Taichi’s mother and his younger sister Hikari get stuck on a train that won’t stop moving, and Taichi heads to Shibuya in order to help them. However, on his way there, he encounters a strange phenomenon and sweeps him up into the Digital World along with the other DigiDestined“.