Digimon the anime arrangement of our adolescence in merely months, the establishment will hit up crowds with another film that guarantees all the wistfulness. Another report has since refreshed fans on Digimon: Last Adventure, and it needs crowds in the U.S. to cheer. It turns out the film will air in neighborhood films as an exceptional occasion this year.
Fathom Events and Toei Animation reported on Twitter on Wednesday that the Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna anime film will screen in select venues in the United States on March 25.
Fathom Events describes the film’s story:
Tai is now a university student, living alone, working hard at school, and working every day, but with his future still undecided. Meanwhile, Matt and others continue to work on creature incidents and activities that help people with their partner Digimon. When an unprecedented phenomenon occurs, the DigiDestined discover that when they grow up, their relationship with their partner Digimon will come closer to an end.
As a countdown timer activates on the Digivice, they realize that the more they fight with their partner Digimon, the faster their bond breaks. Will they fight for others and lose their partner? The time to choose and decide is approaching fast. There is a short time before “chosen children” will become adults. This is the last adventure of Tai and Agumon.
Anime film’s staff members are:
- Tomohisa Taguchi is directing the film Yumeta Company
- Akatsuki Yamatoya is writing the screenplay
- Seiji Tachikawa is the chief animation director
- Toei Animation is credited for production
- Hiromi Seki is serving as the supervisor of the new film project
- Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru as the new film project’s character designer
- Kenji Watanabe is designing the Digimon monsters
Announced cast members for the anime film arrangement includes:
- Natsuki Hanae as Taichi Yagami
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Yamato Ishida
- Suzuko Mimori as Sora Takenouchi
- Mutsumi Tamura as Kōshirō Izumi
- Hitomi Yoshida as Mimi Tachikawa
- Junya Ikeda as Jō Kido
- Junya Enoki as Takeru Takaishi
- M.A.O as Hikari Yagami
- Chika Sakamoto as Agumon
- Mayumi Yamaguchi as Gabumon
- Atori Shigematsu as Biyomon
- Takahiro Sakurai as Tentomon
- Kinoko Yamada as Palmon
- Junko Takeuchi as Gomamon
- Miwa Matsumoto as Patamon
- Yuka Tokumitsu as Tailmon
Digimon first showed up in account structure in the one-shot manga C’ mon Digimon, discharged in the late spring of 1997. Let’s go Digimon produced the well known Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 manga, composed by Hiroshi Izawa, which started serialization on November 21, 1998.