Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna anime film’s official website uncovered on Friday that the film will have two books. Run X Bunko will distribute the first novel by Ryōsuke Maki, which will contain scenes not portrayed in the film.
Mirai Bunko will distribute the second novel by Asahi Kawabata, which will contain shading delineations and perusing helps for rudimentary and center schoolers. Both will dispatch on February 7.
Moreover, it was reported that the film’s opening theme song is the “Butter-Fly” opening from the first Digimon Adventure anime by the late craftsman Kouji Wada.
The film will open in Japan on February 21, 2020.
The DigiDestined are altogether observed here as youthful grown-ups, yet their age hasn’t kept them from their accomplices. The entire group is here, and some uncommon visitors spring up too.
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Anime’s staff members are:
- Tomohisa Taguchi is directing the film Yumeta Company
- Akatsuki Yamatoya is writing the screenplay
- Seiji Tachikawa is the chief animation director
- Toei Animation is credited for production
- Hiromi Seki is serving as the supervisor of the new film project
- Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru as the new film project’s character designer
- Kenji Watanabe is designing the Digimon monsters
- Natsuki Hanae as Taichi Yagami
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Yamato Ishida
- Suzuko Mimori as Sora Takenouchi
- Mutsumi Tamura as Kōshirō Izumi
- Hitomi Yoshida as Mimi Tachikawa
- Junya Ikeda as Jō Kido
- Junya Enoki as Takeru Takaishi
- M.A.O as Hikari Yagami
- Chika Sakamoto as Agumon
- Mayumi Yamaguchi as Gabumon
- Atori Shigematsu as Biyomon
- Takahiro Sakurai as Tentomon
- Kinoko Yamada as Palmon
- Junko Takeuchi as Gomamon
- Miwa Matsumoto as Patamon
- Yuka Tokumitsu as Tailmon
Digimon first showed up in account structure in the one-shot manga C’ mon Digimon, discharged in the late spring of 1997. Let’s go Digimon produced the well known Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 manga, composed by Hiroshi Izawa, which started serialization on November 21, 1998.