Detective Conan: The Culprit Hanzawa anime‘s official Twitter account unveiled 9 more returning cast members from the Detective Conan anime.
Returning cast members include:
- Naoko Matsui as Sonoko Suzuki
- Kenichi Ogata as Professor Agasa
- Wataru Takagi as Genta Kojima
- Ikue Ōtani as Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
- Yukiko Iwai as Ayumi Yoshida
- Chafurin as Jūzō Megure
- Kenyuu Horiuchi as Harufumi Mogi
- Emi Shinohara as Ikumi Soda
- Minoru Inaba as Shukujiro Ogami
The opening theme song “Tsukamaete, Konya.” (Arrest Me Tonight.) is performed by Leon Niihama, and the ending theme song “Secret, voice of my heart” is performed by Mai Kuraki.
The anime‘s protagonist Hanzawa-san will be played by Shōta Aoi, Hanzawa’s pet Pometarō will be played by Inori Minase.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Akitarō Daichi as the Director
- Animation Studio TMS Entertainment
- Fū Chisaka as the Character Designer
- Mayumi Nakajima as the Art Director at Studio Cocolo
- Chieko Nakamura as Art Supervisor
- Hiromi Miyawaki as the Color Key Artist
- Akemi Sasaki as the Compositing Director of Photography & Ikuyo Fujita is the Editor
- Yasuyuki Uragami and Keiko Urakami are the Audio Directors
- Kaori Yamada is the Sound Effects Supervisor
- Jun Abe and Seiji Muto are The Music Composers
- Audio Planning U is credited for Sound Production
Detective Conan: The Culprit Hanzawa is a Japanese manga series by Mayuko Kanba. The series is a side project of the Detective Conan original manga by Gosho Aoyama and stars the dark outlined “criminal” that shows up in the fundamental series to address the secret guilty parties. Kanba sent off the manga in Shogakukan’s Shōnen Sunday S in May 2017 and its manga chapters have been gathered in six tankōbon volumes as of October 2021.