Darwin’s Game anime’s official website uncovered on Monday that the arrangement will debut with a one-hour scene on Tokyo MX, BS11, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and AT-X on January 3 at 24:00. The anime will make a big appearance gushing all the while on AbemaTV, and it will start airing soon thereafter on Yomiuri TV and TV Aichi.
The anime’s staff members are:
- Yoshinobu Tokumoto as the anime director at Nexus
- FLIPFLOPs member Shū Miyama as scriptwriter
- Kazuya Nakanishi as character designer
- Kenichiro Suehiro is composing the music
“Mashiro Ayano” is performing the show’s ending theme song “Alive.”
The anime’s cast members are:
- Yūsuke Kobayashi as Kaname
- Reina Ueda as Shuka
- Nichika Omori as Rain
- Taku Yashiro as Ryūji
- Yumiri Hanamori as Sui/Sōta
Darwin’s Game manga focuses on Kaname Sudō, a secondary school kid who is attracted to a secretive game application titled “Darwin’s Game.” He gets associated with a social game where the stakes are critical.