Crunchyroll Originals incorporate a few adjustments of mainstream Webtoon series, and one standing out is SIU’s Tower of God. This series isn’t one fan at any point expected to see get an anime adjustment not to mention observe one discharge this year, and now it will basically fill in as the litmus test going ahead for other Webtoon adjustments as it equips to debut as a feature of the Spring 2020 season on April first in Japan.
Tower of God can possibly be one of the greatest anime of the year in general. One explanation is for its colossal cast of unique characters. Alongside this new trailer featuring the new characters, Crunchyroll has announced a greater amount of the voice cast for the new anime.
Anime’s confirmed characters include:
- Taichi Ichikawa as 25th Bam
- Saori Hayami as Rachel
- Hochu Otsuka as Headon
- Akira Sekine as Anaak Jahad
- Rie Suegara as Endorsi Jahad
- Mariko Honda as Yuri Jahad
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Evan Endroch
- Toshinari Fukamachi as Hatz
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Khun Aguero Agnes
- Kenta Miyake as Rak Wraithraiser
- Takuya Eguchi as Shibisu
Anime’s staff members include:
- Takashi Sano is directing the anime at “Telecom Animation Film” (TSM Entertainment)
- Hirokazu Hanai as the assistant director
- Erika Yoshida is in charge of series composition
- Masashi Kudo and Miho Tanino are designing the characters
- Kevin Penkin is composing the music
A short synopsis for the series: “Reach the top, and everything will be yours. At the top of the tower exists everything in this world, and all of it can be yours. You can become a god. This is the story of the beginning and the end of Rachel, the girl who climbed the tower so she could see the stars, and Bam, the boy who needed nothing but her.”
Tower of God is a webtoon composed and drawn by Lee Jong-hui additionally known by the nom de plume SIU launched the manhwa (comics) on NAVER WEBTOON in 2010. WEBTOONS launched the manhwa in English in July 2014.