Crunchyroll has as of late declared that they have obtained the permit for an English language discharge close by the third season’s run in Japan. To commend, there’s likewise an official trailer as well. You can look at it in the video above! A Certain Scientific Railgun Season 3 has been affirmed to discharge on January tenth.
However, Crunchyroll at present doesn’t make some set memories concerning when it goes live. Be that as it may, when it does, fans in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East will have the option to look at it.
The anime will debut on the AT-X channel on Friday, January 10 at 10:00 p.m. It will likewise run on the Tokyo MX, BS11, and MBS channels.
Kengo Kawanishi will play Gunha Sogiita, Miyu Tomita will play Mitori Kōzaku, and Yukiyo Fujii will play Seria Bare Navel Headband Kumokawa.
Previously announced cast members include:
- Rina Satou as Mikoto Misaka
- Satomi Arai as Kuroko Shirai
- Aki Toyosaki as Kazari Uiharu
- Kanae Itō as Ruiko Saten
- Azumi Asakura as Misaki Shokuhō
Returning staff members include:
- Tatsuyuki Nagai is returning to direct the anime at J.C. Staff
- Shogo Yasukawa is in charge of the series scripts
- Yuichi Tanaka is serving as animation character designer
- Kentaro Izumi is the art director
- Jin Aketagawa is the sound director
- Shingo Fukuyo is the director of photography
- Tomomi Andō is working on color design
- Maiko Iuchi is composing the music
- Shigeru Nishiyama is editing
- Jin Aketagawa is directing the sound
“In the futuristic Academy City, which is made up of 80% students, many of whom are espers possessing unique psychic powers, Mikoto Misaka is an electromaster who is the third strongest of a mere seven espers who have been given the rank of Level 5. The series focuses on the exploits of Mikoto and her friends; Kuroko Shirai, Kazari Uiharu, and Ruiko Saten, prior to and during the events of A Certain Magical Index.”