Things have been heated on Twitter after the tech mogul Elon Musk made the huge acquisition, and the system has been having a huge reform since then.
Well, the anime world has also been impacted over this, not in the negative way but changes have their effects everywhere.
Well, Chainsaw Man manga‘s creator Tatsuki Fujimoto he has clearly been using Twitter on his sister’s name, Koharu Nagayama, yet it appears to be that this act has cost the mangaka his Twitter account as his foundation was disabled because of age restrictions, since his young sister was evidently a third-year elementary school student.
Chainsaw Man unveiled an update to fans recently regarding the situation:
“I have been informed that the account of Tatsuki Fujimoto’s younger sister, Koharu-chan, has been deactivated due to problems with her registered age. Her brother, the author, has already contacted Twitter to resolve the situation. Ladies and gentlemen, we’d appreciate it if you can wait for her sister’s return to Twitter. Thank you very much.”
Chainsaw Man anime premiered on October 11, 2022.
Mike McFarland is directing the English dub.
The anime’s opening theme song “KICK BACK” by Kenshi Yonezu.
The anime’s new cast include:
- Shiori Izawa as Pochita
- Mariya Ise as Himeno
- Karin Takahashi as Kobeni Higashiyama
- Taku Yashiro as Hirokazu Arai
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Kishibe
Chainsaw Man anime will have 12 ending theme songs, every episode will have a different ending theme song.
Songs and performers include:
- “Hawatari 2-Oku Centi” (200 Million Centimeters on the Edge) by Maximum The Hormone
- “Chu, Tayо̄sei” (“ALL KINDS OF KISSES”) by ano
- “Fight Song” by Eve
- “Deep down” by Aimer
- “Dainо̄teki na Rendezvous” (Cerebral Rendezvous) by Kanaria
- “In the Back Room” by syudou
- “Violence” by Queen Bee
- “Zanki” (“time left”) by ZUTOMAYO
- “first death” by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
- “Jо̄zai” (“tablet”) by TOOBOE
- “CHAINSAW BLOOD” by Vaundy
- “DOGLAND” by PEOPLE 1
The anime’s main cast includes:
- Kikunosuke Toya as Denji
- Tomori Kusunoki as Makima
- Shogo Sakata as Aki Hayakawa
- Fairouz Ai as Power
Crunchyroll portrayed the story:
“Denji is a teenage boy living with a Chainsaw Devil named Pochita. Due to the debt his father left behind, he has been living a rock-bottom life while repaying his debt by harvesting devil corpses with Pochita.
One day, Denji is betrayed and killed. As his consciousness fades, he makes a contract with Pochita and gets revived as “Chainsaw Man”–a man with a devil’s heart.”
The anime’s main staff include:
- Ryū Nakayama as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Kazutaka Sugiyama as the Character Designer
- Tatsuya Yoshihara as the Action Designer
- Makoto Nakazono as Chief Technical Director
- Kiyotaka Oshiyama is Designing the Devils
- Yūsuke Takeda as the Art Designer
- Naomi Nakano is the Color Key Artist
- Yohei Miyahara is Designing The Screens
- kensuke ushio is composing the music.
Chainsaw Man manga has been serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine since December 2018. Its chapters have been gathered in nine tankōbon volumes as of November 2020.
In North America, Viz Media authorized the manga for English language discharge. The first volume was distributed in October 2020. It is additionally distributed by Shueisha on the Manga Plus online stage.
As of October 2020, the manga had over 4.2 million duplicates available for use. Chainsaw Man has been by and large generally welcomed by pundits, who have featured its narrating, savage scenes and dull humor.
VIZ MEDIA portrays the series as following:
“Denji’s a poor young man who’ll do anything for money, even hunting down devils with his pet devil-dog Pochita. He’s a simple man with simple dreams, drowning under a mountain of debt. But his sad life gets turned upside down one day when he’s betrayed by someone he trusts. Now with the power of a devil inside him, Denji’s become a whole new man—Chainsaw Man!”