The worldwide famous Japanese Animation Studio MAPPA who is well-known for animation anime series like Jujutsu Kaisen, Attack on Titan: The Final Season and many more successful anime series has just released the first trailer for the up and coming Chainsaw Man anime.
The trailer unveils the anime’s main staff:
- Ryū Nakayama as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Kazutaka Sugiyama as the Character Designer
- Tatsuya Yoshihara as the Action Designer
- Makoto Nakazono as Chief Technical Director
- Kiyotaka Oshiyama is Designing the Devils
- Yūsuke Takeda as the Art Designer
- Naomi Nakano is the Color Key Artist
- Yohei Miyahara is Designing The Screens
- kensuke ushio is composing the music.
Chainsaw Man manga has been serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine since December 2018. Its chapters have been gathered in nine tankōbon volumes as of November 2020.
In North America, Viz Media authorized the manga for English language discharge. The first volume was distributed in October 2020. It is additionally distributed by Shueisha on the Manga Plus online stage.
As of October 2020, the manga had over 4.2 million duplicates available for use. Chainsaw Man has been by and large generally welcomed by pundits, who have featured its narrating, savage scenes and dull humor.
VIZ MEDIA portrays the series as following:
“Denji’s a poor young man who’ll do anything for money, even hunting down devils with his pet devil-dog Pochita. He’s a simple man with simple dreams, drowning under a mountain of debt. But his sad life gets turned upside down one day when he’s betrayed by someone he trusts. Now with the power of a devil inside him, Denji’s become a whole new man—Chainsaw Man!”