Cells at Work!” The Return of the Strongest Enemy. A Huge Uproar Inside the Body’s “Bowels! anime film‘s official website released the trailer, key visual and new cast members for the film.
- Yuri Yoshida as Lactic Acid Bacteria (Kuro)
- Rie Takahashi as Lactic Acid Bacteria (Aka)
- Natsumi Fujiwara as Lactic Acid Bacteria (Panda)
- Yurika Kubo as Lactic Acid Bacteria (Buchi)
The anime film is scheduled to open in Japan on September 5. The anime will highlight a story from volume 5 of the manga before it pretense on TV as a feature of the second season.
The staff members of the anime includes:
- Hirofumi Ogura as the Director
- Animation Studio: David Production
- Yuuko Kakihara as the Script Supervisor
- Takahiko Yoshida as the Character Designer
- Kenichiro Suehiro as the Music Composer
Cells at Work!! which is the second season of the anime will debut in January 2021.
The anime adjustment of the Cells at Work! Code Black side project manga will likewise make a big appearance in January 2021 with a different cast and staff.
Cells at Work! is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and delineated by Akane Shimizu. It includes the humanized cells of a human body, with the two primary heroes being a red platelet and a white platelet she oftentimes experiences. The manga was serialized in Kodansha’s shōnen manga magazine Monthly Shōnen Sirius beginning in March 2015. It is authorized in North America by Kodansha USA.
“(C) Akane Shimizu, Kodansha / “Cells at Work!” Production Committee”