BNA: Brand New Animal original anime‘s official website which will be produced by Studio Trigger released its first trailer on Wednesday.
Staff members of the anime incorporate:
- Yoh Yoshinari is directing the anime at Trigger
- Kazuki Nakashima is writing the scripts.
- Genice Chan is contributing for the conceptual
- Yusuke Yoshigaki is planning the characters
- Naoki Takeda is filling in as chief animation director.
- Masanobu Nomura is coordinating the art
- Yukiko Kakita is filling in as the shading key art
- Nozomi Shitara is the compositing chief of photography
- Kentarou Tsubone is editing
- The artist mabanua is forming the music.
Main cast members incorporate:
- Sumire Morohoshi as Michiru Kagemori
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Shirou Ogami
- Maria Naganawa as Nazuna Hiwatashi
- Kaito Ishikawa as Alan Sylvasta
The BNA: Brand New Animal anime is scheduled to premiere in April on Fuji TV’s +Ultra programming block. It will likewise run on BS Fuji and different channels and stream solely on Netflix in Japan.
The anime is set in the 21st century, where the presence of humanoid creatures that have been living in the darkness for a considerable length of time has been uncovered to the world. At some point, Michiru, who was a typical highschool understudy out of nowhere transforms into a tanuki individual. She flees and takes shelter in Anima City, that was set up for humanoid creatures to have the option to live as themselves. Where Michiru experiences a wolf individual, Ogami Shiro and proceeds to explore why she turned into a humanoid creature and in the process gets stirred up in many outsider events.