BNA: Brand New Animal anime‘s official website revealed on Thursday that Megumi Han will join the anime‘s given a role as the character Jackie, an inhabitant of Anima City’s most neediness stricken neighborhood.
The character Jackie has baseball as part of the group the Bears, and is very parsimonious. Jackie isn’t the most brilliant, yet is constantly happy and invites each new day.
The cast members include:
- Sumire Morohoshi as Michiru Kagemori
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Shirou Ogami
- Maria Naganawa as Nazuna Hiwatashi
- Kaito Ishikawa as Alan Sylvasta
- Gara Takashima as Barbaray Rose
- Michiyo Murase as Mary Itami
- Kenji Nomura as Kōichi Ishizaki
- Hiroshi Naka as Yūji Tachiki
- Hiroshi Yanaka as Jem Horner
- Kimiko Saitō as Melissa Horner
- Youhei Tadano as Giuliano Flip
- Houchu Ohtsuka as Prime Minister Shiramizu of Japan
Yoh Yoshinari is coordinating the anime at Trigger, and Kazuki Nakashima is composing the contents.
In the anime’s story, in the 21st century, the presence of creature people became known in the wake of being covered up in the haziness of history. Michiru lived as a typical human, until one day she unexpectedly transforms into a tanuki-human. She flees and takes asylum in a unique city territory called “Anima City” that was set up 10 years back for creature people to have the option to live as themselves. There Michiru meets Shirou, a wolf-human who abhors people. Through Shirou, Michiru begins to find out about the stresses, way of life, and delights of the creature people. As Michiru and Shirou attempt to realize why Michiru abruptly transformed into a creature human, they out of the blue get enveloped with an enormous occurrence.