Well, the longing is set to end soon as the franchise is getting a brand new anime adaptation titled Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War which will release this October, and the hype in the anime fandom is on an astounding level.
Recently a portion of Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War promotion artwork has ventured out in front of its underlying PR push.
The artwork comes from Bleach anime’s official website, and it features our number one contenders in general. Ichigo Kurosaki is the primary hero displayed with his back went to fans. Rukia goes along with him in her own promotion piece, and the other augmentations are actually new to fans.
New cast members include:
- Daiki Yamashita as Ryūnosuke Yuki
- Asami Seto as Shino Madarame
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Äs Nödt
- Kōichi Yamadera as Quilge Opie
- Hideyuki Tanaka as BG9
- Takaya Hashi as Robert Accutrone
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu as Driscoll Berci
- Yasuhiro Mamiya as Mask De Masculine
- Tomoaki Maeno as NaNaNa Najahkoop
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War anime will debut in October 2022 on TV Tokyo and its partners.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Tomohisa Taguchi as the Director
- Animation Studio: Pierrot
- Masashi Kudo as the Character Designer
- Shiro Sagisu as the Music Composer
The cast includes:
- Masakazu Morita as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Fumiko Orikasa as Rukia Kuchiki
- Noriaki Sugiyama as Uryū Ishida
- Yuki Matsuoka as Orihime Inoue
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yasutora Sado
- Kentaro Ito as Renji Abarai
- Shinichiro Miki as Kisuke Urahara
- Satsuki Yukino as Yoruichi Shihōin
- Binbin Takaoka as Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto
- Houko Kuwashima as Suì-Fēng
- Shouto Kashii as Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi
- Aya Hisakawa as Retsu Unohana
- Masaya Onosaka as Shinji Hirako
- Ryotaro Okiayu as Byakuya Kuchiki
- Tetsu Inada as Sajin Komamura
- Akio Ohtsuka as Shunsui Kyōraku
- Tomokazu Sugita as Kensei Muguruma
- Romi Park as Tōshirō Hitsugaya
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Kenpachi Zaraki
- Ryusei Nakao as Mayuri Kurotsuchi
- Hideo Ishikawa as Jūshirō Ukitake
- Naomi Kusumi as Ichibē Hyōsube
- Yōji Ueda as Ōetsu Mimaiya
- Tomoyuki Shimura as Tenjirō Kirinji
- Rina Satou as Senjumaru Shutara
- Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune
- Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach
- Yuichiro Umehara as Jugram Haschwalth
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Askin Nakk Le Vaar
- Ayana Taketatsu as Bambietta Basterbine
- Yūki Ono as Bazz-B
- Yumi Uchiyama as Candice Catnipp
- Natsuki Hanae as Gremmy Thoumeaux
- Satoshi Hino as Lille Barro
Bleach is a Japanese manga series composed and showed by Tite Kubo. Bleach follows the undertakings of the unmanageable teen Ichigo Kurosaki, who acquires his folks’ predetermination after he gets the forces of a Soul Reaper a passing embodiment like the Grim Reaper from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki. His newly discovered forces compel him to assume the obligations of protecting people from malicious spirits and directing withdrew spirits to the hereafter, and set him on excursions to different spooky domains of presence.
Bleach was serialized in Shueisha’s shōnen manga magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump from August 2001 to August 2016, with its parts gathered into 74 tankōbon volumes. The series has generated a media establishment that incorporates an anime TV series transformation that was delivered by Tokyo-based Studio Pierrot from 2004 to 2012, two OVA episodes, four animated films, ten stage musicals, and various computer games, just as numerous sorts of Bleach-related product. A Japanese live-action adaptation delivered by Warner Bros. was delivered in 2018.
English-language arrivals of Bleach are facilitated by Viz Media, which has delivered a few volumes of the manga every year since 2004, and distributed parts of Bleach in its Shonen Jump magazine since November 2007. Viz Media got unfamiliar TV and home video rights to the Bleach anime in 2006. Adult Swim started circulating dubbed episodes of Bleach in the United States that fall, and Hulu later started to stream captioned adaptations of the anime seven days after every scene broadcasted in Japan. Viz Media has likewise delivered every one of the four Bleach films in English.
Bleach got the 50th Shogakukan Manga Award for the shōnen classification in 2005. Regardless of critical slumps in both the Japanese and English manga markets, Bleach kept on performing great economically, and had more than 120 million tankōbon volumes available for use worldwide starting at 2018, making it the thirteenth smash hit manga ever.
ALSO READ: 12 Best Detective Anime Series Of All Time